How to get rid of your BHAG goals with Mark Podolsky and Scott Todd
An Airforce Officer Perspective To A Successful Entrepreneur
[00:00 – 09:16]
- Host of Land Geek, Mark Podolsky, makes an intro with Scott Todd.
- Introduced Axel Meierhoer, his Air Force background, and how he started Real Estate investing with no coach.
- Reasons why I [Axel] went from investing in the stock market to real estate investing.
- Why we need to have an Ideal wealth grower mindset[mentions: John Whitmore developed Performance Coaching | Jim Collins | BHAG goals]
- Earning more than $5,000 a month is possible
[09:16 – 15:24]
- What are the biggest obstacles faced when changing people’s wealth mindset?
- Another way of Real Estate investing: Turnkey or Out-of-state Investing
- Mindset first then apply a strategic and disciplined approach.
- Identify what type of investor you want to be and what properties you’re interested in buying. [Mentions: Simon Sinek book, Start With Why]
- What are the worst advice you see or hear when investing?
[15:24 – 25:00]
- How do you get out of that comfort zone and start working on those BHAG goals?
- Tips to save only $20,000 for your first Real Estate Property
- Rules when renting out your home or property to earn x money [Mentions: San Francisco and San Diego area]
- “Steady discipline is the path to success’ [Mentions: John Soforic author of The Wealthy Gardener]
[25:00 – 29:28]
- Mark gives out closing remarks [Mentions: Shawshank Redemption]
- Scott gives out final thoughts on the book: Your Next 5 Moves
Thanks for listening to the Art of Passive Income Podcast. Visit www.TheLandGeek.com and www.ScottTodd.net.
Like what you heard? Rate and review the podcast and email firstname.lastname@example.org