[00:01 – 06:25] Getting to Know Dr. Axel
- Taylor talked briefly about great values that await you in this episode
- Axel talks about his background
- Originally from Germany and moved to the US 25 years ago
- How he found his way to real estate investing
- Becoming a landlord during the Global Financial crisis
[06:26 – 24:32] Turnkey Real Estate Investing
- Taking the next step in being a real estate investor
- Studying and finding a real passive source of income before retirement
- Finding his niche in real estate
- Contributing to society by helping people find a good place to live
- Getting into the Turney real estate investing
- Axel talks about strategies to mitigate risks in acquiring turnkey assets
- The necessity and benefit of physical due diligence in turnkey real estate investing
[24:33 – 33:22] Closing Segment
- What is the best investment you’ve ever made other than your education?
- Santa Fe house we bought, moved into, rented out, and eventually sold for almost twice the value
- What is the worst investment you ever made?
- Getting caught up in the Dot-com boom
- What is the most important lesson that you’ve learned in business and investing?
- Read and understand the terms and fine print of your purchase contracts
Reach out their website: https://www.passivewealthstrategy.com/start-page/